Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I remembered where I left my blog...

I can’t even believe how fast the time goes! There’s just no way it is almost June. Where have the last 6 months gone? I think I’ve been in a perma-haze since the holidays. Well, maybe since January when we moved to Nephi and my 9 hour work day turned into more like 12 hour days with all the commuting I have to do. It sure does make arriving at home that much sweeter though.
I love when I walk through the door and I hear Elias downstairs saying, “What’s that?” or “Mom?” Ahh, it melts my heart every time. Elias is becoming so playful, and attempts to constantly communicate what it is he’s wanting; for the most part Damien and I do understand.
His latest thing is to have us kiss him all better when he gets hurt. I don’t even know where he got it from because Damien and I never encouraged him to come to us for kisses. When he hurts his hands, he’ll come over and place them right on my mouth; when his feet are hurt, he tries to lift them up to my mouth. It’s so adorable.
We got him a booster chair, so now eats at the table with us. This is always quite an event since he still doesn’t have the hang of spoons and forks. He enjoys attempting to feed us when we’ll let him. When he’s done eating, he tries to distract us by tensing all of his muscles. I have yet to get a picture or a video of it. But it’s so funny. Show us your muscles!
Enjoy these adorable pictures of our little guy!







1 comment:

Peter and Katie said...

Kel, he's gotten so big! When can we do lunch with wmc girls?