Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Elias is 2 now!

For Elias' birthday, we got him this cute little 4-wheeler. He really does know how to use it. He just gets very distracted when I pull the camera out and wants to play with it. The vidoe of him falling off is how he likes to throw his curret temper tantrums. It just makes us laugh.
Damien practiced blowing out candles with Elias in preparation for his big day. All the practicing paid off!
He really enjoyed opening this present from Great Grandma Walker.

We are a little nervous to see how he's going to react to being a big brother in a couple of weeks. He does get very excited when he sees babies on TV or at the store, so hopefully he doesn't mind too much. It's not like he really has a choice in the matter; so hang on buddy as your world is turned upside down next month!

3 comments:

Ryan and Emily said...

What! You updated your blog??? Good job, Kel! I love the video of him blowing out the candle. Too cute! I miss him! Give him a big hug from his Auntie Em!

Amy said...

SO cute!

I was wondering, hmmmm when are they having baby #2? And do you know what it is yet? I assume you do?

Ariel said...

I love the video where he falls off, I laughed out loud. Kids are so funny. He is such a cutie!