Wednesday, November 4, 2009

HALLOWEEN '09

Such a tired boy! These first three pictures aren't from Halloween, but they are so cute, I couldn't resist posting them. All tuckered out from playing video games with Daddy.I don't know if he's excited about wearing his new shoes for the first time, or because he's finally getting to go outside. Either way, I dig his grin and mis-matching jacket and pants. Note to self: dinosaurs and Mickey Mouse don't go together.Halloween begins at Grandpa and Grandma Mo'unga's house for my little giraffe!Damien tried scaring Elias with Uncle Aisake's mask.It didn't really work. As you can tell, Elias is smiling. Teane thinks this is because we tease him so much; he's become numb to anything we do.Damien actually agreed to carve pumpkins with me this year. YEAH! I think secretly, he enjoyed it too. It's a shame I forgot the candles to light. They would've looked pretty cool all lit up.Grandma Mo'ugna thinks Safety First and got this little light for Eli to wear. He of course had to make sure it truly was safe by testing it in his mouth.Back from Trick-or-Treating...mmmmm, CANDY!Great Grandma Esplin made yummy rice cripsy treats with chocolate covered pretzels...can you guess what Elias ate?The video is a little shaky, but you'll get the point.

7 comments:

We The Peterson Three said...

What a cute little giraffe! We had a monster this Halloween, I can't believe how big the boys are getting.. it would be great to get them together someday to play.. we don't know many other kids Jack's age.

Newton said...

Cutie!!!!

TheKeilShpeel said...

What a cute giraffe. He's getting so big. :)

Ryan and Emily said...

Yay! He makes such a cute giraffe. Ethan wanted to keep on watching the video...we watched it 3 times in a row! I love his little walk! Ethan also noticed Bert of Damien's (I think) shirt.

swearingen said...

I just want to squeeze those adorable cheeks your son has. He is such a cute giraffe. You are one lucky mama!

Peter and Katie said...

What a cute little guy! Lets have a play day so I can meet him!

Lailani Ali said...

Ahhh I want a little mini giraffe to hang out with! What a fun costume.