Friday, January 28, 2011

Liam is 3 Months Old


Don't you want to just kiss these cheeks?

I can't even believe it. I've made it 3 months with having two kids. I'm sure this is a mircle! It's got to be. I don't know how you moms with more kids do it. I'm absolutely exhausted and Liam isn't even talking or walking yet. He is such a joy to have in our home. He smells delicious. He giggles. He sneezes. He smiles. His poop even smells good. We just love this boy! He's a good eater, a good sleeper, a good cuddeler. He just might be perfect! Hope you all enjoy some of these pictures.

Yeah! Bath time!
 

 
 


Check out these rolls


Elias took this one


Whoa! Too close Elias!


My Happy Boy


5 comments:

Newton said...

Liam is SO adorable! I love him so much! I wish I could cuddle him! He and MA are going to be such good friends!!

Anonymous said...

What a great web log. I spend hours on the net reading blogs, about tons of various subjects. I have to first of all give praise to whoever created your theme and second of all to you for writing what i can only describe as an fabulous article. I honestly believe there is a skill to writing articles that only very few posses and honestly you got it. The combining of demonstrative and upper-class content is by all odds super rare with the astronomic amount of blogs on the cyberspace.

Kory said...

I need to meet this kid. He looks more like his brother than I originally thought. And that day care story, that's a ridiculous amount of missed opportunities to keep him from getting hit by a car. I kinda wish I could have been there to hear what you had to say to them.

Wendy said...

He is adorable! Can't wait to meet him:)

TheKeilShpeel said...

look at those big eyes. :) He's handsome and getting to be so big.