I think I have officially gone crazy. I have agreed to run a marathon with 2 girls from my work. It's not until April, so I have some time to train for it. Below is the map of where we'll be running. Anybody have any tips?
Hey, I don't know your email, so I will just leave this here. I am still working on the pictures. What I will do is upload them all onto a private site for you to view, then you can tell me what ones you want (for your Christmas cards, or for whatever else you need them for RIGHT NOW) and I will edit them and email them to you. Then you won't have to wait for the disc. (I will still send you the disc, but this just cuts out the unreliable mail time! :) If that works, or if you have any other questions, go ahead and email me at btaphotography@hotmail.com. Thanks, and so sorry for the wait!! I'll talk to you soon...
and by the way. I told Linds that I don't think you guys are crazy for doing that marathon...though that map makes the trail look a LOT longer! I'm sure it will be fun though! (Well, as fun as running can be! :)
Yes you are CRAZY!!! Just kidding. You will do great and it will feel so good once you are done. I just live my goal of running a marathon vicariously through you. :) It was so good to see you. You little family is adorable. Keep in touch.
I am so excited for you! You can totally do this!!! Too bad I'm not around or I would totally join you. My advice: whenever someone tells you you're crazy or can't do it, just use that as motivation to prove them wrong. :) Merry Christmas!
9 comments:
Yay! We can do it Kelli! It will be fun?!?! haha no really, it will be good! I'm excited!
It must be a nurse thing, my sister is a nurse and did the same thing this summer. Ya'll are crazy if you ask me, but more power to you.:)
Hey, I don't know your email, so I will just leave this here. I am still working on the pictures. What I will do is upload them all onto a private site for you to view, then you can tell me what ones you want (for your Christmas cards, or for whatever else you need them for RIGHT NOW) and I will edit them and email them to you. Then you won't have to wait for the disc. (I will still send you the disc, but this just cuts out the unreliable mail time! :) If that works, or if you have any other questions, go ahead and email me at btaphotography@hotmail.com. Thanks, and so sorry for the wait!!
I'll talk to you soon...
and by the way. I told Linds that I don't think you guys are crazy for doing that marathon...though that map makes the trail look a LOT longer! I'm sure it will be fun though! (Well, as fun as running can be! :)
Yes you are CRAZY!!! Just kidding. You will do great and it will feel so good once you are done. I just live my goal of running a marathon vicariously through you. :) It was so good to see you. You little family is adorable. Keep in touch.
Go Kelli! That is awesome! Ryan has always wanted to run a marthon.
A marathon!!! Better you than me, girl.
My advice? Fake like you are really sick that day and you can't go. Or sprain an ankle or something. That's my advice.
I am so excited for you! You can totally do this!!! Too bad I'm not around or I would totally join you. My advice: whenever someone tells you you're crazy or can't do it, just use that as motivation to prove them wrong. :) Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment