I can't even believe it! We’ve now officially made it 2 whole months with our little angel. Elias is just wonderful. Everything he does is wonderful. He is already outgrowing his 0-3 month clothes, but of course the 3-6 month clothes are way too big. He rolled over from his stomach to his back; this was just a one time thing. I think it had something to do with how mad he was for being put on his stomach. Ooops. Fortunately, he is getting better at accepting his fate of “tummy time”. He smiles all the time and I’ve even heard him giggle a couple of times in his sleep. Damien is quite upset that he hasn’t been able to hear this yet. I told him if he would be more obsessed with the little guy and hang out over his crib while he slept, he too would be able to hear this miraculous noise. Needless to say I received a look like, “Duh…you’re so dumb.” I guess he’ll just have to wait till Elias does it while he is awake. Elias is responding now with huge smiles and sweet coos when we interact with him. It's very encouraging. He is recognizing our voices and faces. And we can’t help but make baby noises at him, or play peek-a-boo all the time. We are easily amused by him and we are just at the beginning of what is to come! We are so lucky!




4 comments:
He is SO cute! I cannot believe he is already 2 months old. I am so happy for you! He will continue to change so much so enjoy every second!
He is just a doll Kelli! Love all the pics! :-) Keep em coming!
What a cutie.. they grow up fast.. way too fast.
Hi Damien!
Your blog has been added to Juab's Class of 2001 blog! Go to the following link to find old classmates and friends.
http://juabhigh2001.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment