On the 4th of July we had a miny puppy play date at my friend Becky and Marcus Matua's Home in Spanish Fork. Becky and Marcus bought one of our pups, and Becky's parents, who live in Arizona bought one too. Beck called sometime on the 4th to invite us over. Her parents were in town, and they brought their Doxie with them too. I don't think Ammon and Zoey really cared about seeing their kids again, but it sure did make Damien and me happy. Gus is always down for chillen with his fam; although his older brother Howlie wasn't so sure about him. I don’t have any pictures of Kusko, who also lives in AZ and is younger than Gus. And I know I have some of Roxie, our little runt baby, but I couldn’t find those either.




6 comments:
Cute dogs! Thanks for updating your blog. ;) Hope you're doing well!
Yeah for babies! Now you're gonna have a human one! Yeah for you.
I have about a million questions for you about the whole puppy thing. We are thinking of having our Zoe get prego soon, but are soo hesitant about it...any advice?
Hey Kel!!! I know we are so close!! I can't wait till I'm living there! I can come and see baby all the time!! Love you and hope you're doing well!
Hi Kelli. I was so disappointed that you don't have Elias photos up (I didn't look at the blog post date). Puppies are cute but babies are cuter. This is just to encourage a post with the new baby. Love, Aunt Karla
Kelli! You need to update your blog with some REAL baby pics! haha Get on it Kelli! We're all dying to see more Elias!!!
Post a Comment