Most women tend to have morning sickness in the begining part of pregnancy. Like everything else in life, I'm different. The first few months of pregnancy were awesome! If I hadn't taken a test, I wouldn't have known. I'll tell you what though, the last 3 weeks have been awful. Every morning, after I've brushed my teeth already, I have my alone time with the toilet (FYI - for vomiting, not other stuff). Fortunately, Damien has already left for work by then so he doesn't hear me heaving away. If my dogs are outside the door I can hear them wimpering with concern. I've had quite a few people tell me that for them they were feeling pretty good by week 15 or so. I think I can handle one more week of this, God grant me the strength. On a happier note, we have decided to find out the sex of the baby. I have an ultrasound set up for March 12th...so mark your calendars too.Saturday, March 1, 2008
Worshiping the Porcelain God
Most women tend to have morning sickness in the begining part of pregnancy. Like everything else in life, I'm different. The first few months of pregnancy were awesome! If I hadn't taken a test, I wouldn't have known. I'll tell you what though, the last 3 weeks have been awful. Every morning, after I've brushed my teeth already, I have my alone time with the toilet (FYI - for vomiting, not other stuff). Fortunately, Damien has already left for work by then so he doesn't hear me heaving away. If my dogs are outside the door I can hear them wimpering with concern. I've had quite a few people tell me that for them they were feeling pretty good by week 15 or so. I think I can handle one more week of this, God grant me the strength. On a happier note, we have decided to find out the sex of the baby. I have an ultrasound set up for March 12th...so mark your calendars too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment